7 years ago
Friday, October 10, 2008
My road to Blog Town
Well, after a long, hard fought battle of me telling myself that I already have plenty of things to occupy my time, I have decided what's one more thing gonna hurt-so I am entering the blogging world. You know it's bound to happen when your kids do something cute and you think, "oh, that would be perfect to put on a blog." Or when you have an ever so rare, profound thought and you think, "oh, that doesn't happen often, I could put that on a blog." So, it's done- it's started- but I cannot, however, promise how long it's gonna last. I am the worlds worst journal writer, so I am a little sceptical about the longevity of my blog! :) But I do LOVE talking about my kids and husband and all the sweet things they do, so who knows-I might actually be good at this blogging thing! Actually, I can see one of two things happening. I will either go to the extreme and post more often than anyone would ever care to read-OR- post every few months or so. But the bottom line is I'm really excited to give it a whirl and hopefully do a better job of keeping record of my wonderful family and our crazy, amazing life! Thanks Kilee for being my tour guide through the world of blogging- you're the BEST! So, ready or not bloggers- here I come! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I'm excited to start reading about you and your family's adventures!
Well, for a beginner, you are putting me to shame! Your kids are adorable! Your blog is adorable. And, I love the Bon Jovi song! I don't think I've heard it and it goes with your blog perfectly. Now, hurry and get some pics of you and Adam up!
I am so excited to blog stalk you! Your blog is just beau-ti-ful!!!
Unfortunately, I think I fall in to the catigory of writing more than peole care to read... or know. :) Oh well! Happy blogging!
Marta!! Yea! Your blog is awesome! I miss you terribly. I love the pictures on your blog. I look forward to keeping in touch with the blogs!
Love ya
woo-hoo! Marta, I miss you! You are the cheese to my macaroni. Also, I'm a terrible blogger too, but I think we get points for trying.
I'm glad I can spell today so I found your blog :)
Filmore Beaver area...HEE HEE
I'm a terrible journal writer but I've found I love blogging. So at the end of each year I'm going to put my blog posts in a book and I no longer have to feel guilty. Who knows, you may just love it too.
Hi Marta!
I just found you through Laura's website. I am so happy that you are blogging. I love the picture of your kids! They are so adorable.
Post a Comment