"Look mom, sticker!" You will have the comfort of knowing that your child is well protected and secure- and he/she will think it's a toy! Extra sticky for HOURS and HOURS of padded fun!!
Don't be shy, all the cool kids wear them!!!
Don't let your toddler go another day without the PADDING and PROTECTION she deserves!!
Maxi Bra has a product for each stage of your toddler, period.
ORDER NOW and we will throw in, free of charge, an individual bag for each Maxi Bra- making them completely convenient and easy for on the go protection! Now your child can be safe anywhere, even at grandma's house or the mall!
Don't wait- your toddlers protection is dependant on them!!



12 comments:
This is too great! Something to definitely show at her wedding! hahahaha
Marta, you are so funny!
Love you girl!
That is one funny girl!! Love it!
Oh, and Tayla aint to bad herself!
You are hillarious. I love the pics. Your life would be so boring without Tornado Tayla.
So funny, LOL! Thanks for the smile! :) P.S. I love those blue eyes!
Thanks for the laugh this morning. What a cutie!
That is hilarious! Aren't kids great?!
oh my gosh, so witty, so fun, so YOU! Love this, and that sweet little Tayla, she is a riot!
Hilarious! Oh dear, what great positioning! You are so funny, and you captured that moment perfectly! Darn photographers!
That is hillarious. I love kids.
I love your blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family pictures - they are amazing! And I love the links to all of the wonderful OCH friends too. I miss you all! I love seeing a glimpse into your life and your thoughts.
Post a Comment