Monday, April 27, 2009

da, da, da, daaaa...

Many of you have asked me, for months now, to do a photography blog! I put it on the back burner so many times! Well, miracles never cease! I FINALLY finished my photography blog! YAY ME!! :)

So, without further adieu, here it is! I hope you aren't disappointed!
If you like what you see, feel free to put this on your sidebar. I don't advertise, at this time, so all my clients are from word of mouth! Thanks for your help!

www.morethanmemoriesphotography.blogspot.com
">
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yeah!!! Love it!!

Janae said...

I love you new blog! What a great job you have done. Such talent!

Tamara said...

Marta, I just checked out your new blogspot. It is amazing! I need to get you to do some family pictures for me. But first I need to find a family I want to have my pictures taken with. I'll have to get back to you on that one. You really have an amazing talent! luv ya