



This girl, lets just say, has an eye for adventure and discoveries!! She doesn't leave any stone un-turned or any drawer unexplored! Although I chose not to take a picture of all the many "adventures and discoveries" she found today, the previous two pictures may give you a little idea of the fun she had. And notice, she is still in her jammies!! This girl doesn't waste any time- she starts early!! :) The sad thing is, I think Tayla uses my make-up more than I do!! :)
But, in all seriousness- I wouldn't trade her and her mischievous ways for the cleanest house in the world!! Besides, in cleaning up after her, my carpets get vacuumed, my floors get swept and mopped, I get a few loads of laundry done, and Tayla gets a few baths a day and is very clean- so not all is lost!! And any time I can spend with my precious, sweet daughter is an amazing gift that I will TREASURE always and forever!!!!
I love you, Tornado Tayla!!!



7 comments:
She's adorable. I have a tornado too. His name is Max, and he has me wrapped around his finger. She seems to have the same power over you. DARLING. She is just a doll. Keep up the great posts, we are getting reaquainted through blogging!
Oh my, how could you not LOVE that face? Believe it or not, Keygan used to be the same way. Before you know it she will be grown up and her little ones will be doing the same thing! Seriously, she is cute. Thanks for sharing :)
I love it! She is too dang cute! Can you imagine the disaster that would occur if Gabe joined her? haha
True, not the same kind of Tuesday Treasure but still just as sweet and thought provoking. Thank you for reminding us to enjoy our kids in all their finest. :D
I can't tell you how much a love reading your Blog!!. It is an inspiration and is so Marta! Love you tons.
Oh so fun! I love to see the trouble little girls can get in to :)
Marta,
I love this post. I treasure the same things. I appreciate your faith in the fact that I could possible not be an A anymore, but the truth is that my bras just fit now.
Love ya,
Ki
Post a Comment